Major incident, crisis, disaster…
Preparation for such eventualities is the key to your organisation taking command and control of any medical crisis situation especially if the major incident occurs on foreign soil – it could be the difference between life and death.
Medical Needs Risk Assessment and Operations Planning
Prometheus specialises in assessing the medical needs of any given population, particularly those in a hostile environment. We have extensive experience in the planning for overseas medical operations and major expeditions to remote areas and the delivery of medical care that this entails. Our experience is equally relevant to operational planning at a local, regional and national level.
Needs/Risk Assessment and Evacuation Planning
A comprehensive medical needs risk assessment and emergency evacuation plan is key to successful crisis management, especially if the major incident occurs on foreign soil. Prometheus can help you with the development and tactical implementation of this plan resulting in rapid recovery of staff and other stakeholders. Disaster, Crisis and Major Incident Planning and Medical Response
- Medical Component of Crisis Management
- Casualty Retrieval Planning
- Global Operations Planning.
Prometheus consultancy is complemented by a complete package of medical support including:
- Training of personnel (medical and non-medical)
- Provision of specialist medical equipment
- Supply of high-level medical cover to high risk activities
- Provision of ‘Reach-back’ facility (the capability to communicate via satellite communications directly with one of our clinicians, for real-time advice).
In partnership, we will ensure your staff gain a broad practical understanding of managing the response to medical crises involving multiple critically injured patients.
To find out more please click here.