Starting with pre-event safety and medical planning, Prometheus AlphaMed work with the event organisers to plan, position and coordinate everything from minor ailments to major trauma.
Prometheus AlphaMed provides the medical risk assessments and medical insurance of the event, taking the pressure and responsibility off the event organisers. Our extensive experience of working in demanding environments provides the expertise to triage, treat and evacuate casualties safely and effectively.
We provide professional medical support including Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, First Aiders, ambulances, off road support, mountain leaders and work with local services such as the mountain rescue and NHS. Prometheus AlphaMed is conscious of your event impact and image – all our staff are friendly, engaging and professional. We always aim to support the local community and ensure undue strain is not placed on NHS resources. We have previously assisted local communities in dealing with major medical emergencies.
Our services include:
- Pre-event planning
- Detailed reconnaissance of remote routes
- Health & Safety Executive guidance and advice
- Event Medical Risk Assessment provision
- Recruitment and positioning of all medical staff, including:
– First Aiders
– Specialist Doctors for specific events
– Emergency Nurses
– Wilderness & Mountain First Response
– Off Road Vehicle Support – Ambulances
– Field treatment centres
– Radio communications